11/01/2014

New Year's resolutions

It's January and my fitness center is full of new people, colleagues are bringing in salads and yoghurt and other things very different from what they usually eat. January means New Year's resolutions. A lot of them will be about losing weight and/or being more healthy. That is a great resolution to have. Except that for most people it will not last long. I give most of them to mid-February before they give up and go back to their old ways. It's too hard to keep up the new lifestyle.


Changing too much at the same time is exhausting and I think that is what makes it too hard for a lot of people. I'm here to help, so if you are struggling with your transition into living better please drop me an email and let me know what you are struggling with. Remember to leave your contact details. You can find the contact form on the right below the index.

Happy New Year. Together we can make 2014 your best year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment